Monday, August 07, 2006

Well, this is my first blog on Digital Life. Welcome!!

Here I will be publishing various articles relating to all sorts of topics, but in particular - Digital Photography, Digital Video and Wedding Videos.

I have been a Wedding Videographer now for almost 5 years and have a business called Platinum Vision (www.platinumvision.com.au). My website is soon to be updated (when I have some spare time!) However if you are after a Wedding Videographer in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, feel free to send me an email.

I am also interested in the great outdoors and am training to hike to Base Camp, Mt Everest later this year. More will follow on this topic in the near future.

Thanks for viewing and I'm looking forward to posting very very soon.

Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home